Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Reward Card for a package signed up to in November

Go to solution

Hi All,

I signed up with BT for a broadband and TV package that included a £100 reward card back in November 2019. Since then i have tried numerous times to claim the reward card with it never actually working. Every time i went to the claim my reward page there was nothing actually there.

I've spoken to customer services on a number of occasions with them promising that the issue had now been resolved only for nothing to actually change. After months of waiting i finally received an email on 22 January saying that the reward card was being sent in the post and would arrive in 30 days. 30 days went by and still nothing was received. I then contacted customer services again who said that they had put in a personal request and the reward card would be on my doorstep in 7 days. That was on Feb 22nd and to this day, still nothing has been received.

This may seem trivial given the current climate but that is exactly why we need any extra money that we can get at this time, especially from such a large organisation that continues to send out bills. If they can't seem to arrange for the rewards card to be sent then can't they just put credit of the same amount against my account?

I was wondering if anyone else had experienced a similar situation or found a way to resolve this.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Reward Card for a package signed up to in November

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Please bear in mind that with the current crisis, it could take a long time for one of them to deal with your request.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 3

Re: Reward Card for a package signed up to in November

Go to solution

@Lewis14, I've sent you a private message so you can get in touch.

0 Ratings