cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mfortuna
Message 1 of 6

Reward Card - never arrived

Hi,

It seems I am not the only one with a reward card problem....I have joined BT in August specifically because of the reward card.

Before joining I even chatted with an advisor who said I would be eligible for the £100 voucher card.

I joined on the 20th and I claimed the card on the 22nd (for which I have emails) and the card never arrived. The first time I contacted BT back in September they told me to wait another 30 days. I contacted BT again at the beginning of December to make a complaint and since the 22nd  of December I have a chain of messages from BT saying they are still looking into the issue. One of the messages even said if I didn't received the card in the next few days I would get the money credit on my account. 

It's really funny since the next person that replied, ignored the £100 refund and said it would get back to me this year. Last message I receive says I am not even elegible?

When I have proof on my emails about the reward claim? Also people are contacted via text message and we have to pay to send messages back?

I totally regret my decision of choosing BT as I was happy with my previous provided and only moved because of the reward card.

Mariana

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Reward Card - never arrived

@Mfortuna 

Unless you had a verbal promise of a reward card, they are only available if you place your order online.

All calls are recorded.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi @Mfortuna sorry to hear that you are having such difficulty getting your reward card. This should have arrived within 30 days of you claiming it. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we will be happy to help you get this resolved.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Mfortuna
Message 4 of 6

I placed my order online and I have an email from BT saying I claimed the card

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Hi @Mfortuna,

Did you reply to John's private message with your account information so that we could look into this for you?

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @Mfortuna,

I sent you a private message a few days ago, can you get back to me when you have a moment?

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings