cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ztuner
Message 1 of 5

Reward Card not showing - No rewards available at the moment.

I placed an order for BT Infinity 1 about two weeks ago when BT were offering a £150 pre-paid card for new customers but now that broadband is working I cannot Claim My Reward as it says No rewards available at the moment.

Can anyone help please?

Thank you

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Reward Card not showing - No rewards available at the moment.

When was your service activated, as it can take a few days before the order is fully closed, and any rewards added. It can then take up to 30 days before you receive your reward.

Did you place the order directly on the BT website, or via another site?

0 Ratings
ztuner
Message 3 of 5

Broadband was activated 5 days ago and I got the deal as a new custoemr from BT website directly. Maybe it takes few days for reward to show!?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @ztuner and welcome,

You should be able to claim the card once the orders have all closed. You might want to drop an email to the vouchers team to look into this for you.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
ztuner
Message 5 of 5

I received a text message from BT on 09-Aug-2017 that tehy will be sending reward card in the post shortly and it could take up to 30 days. After more than 30 dayas I still have not received anything!?

0 Ratings