Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
parkerm80
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Reward Card

Go to solution

Hi 

I took out a contract in January for BT Infniity Broadband and phone for my new house, which came with a £125 reward card.  BT then cancelled my order in error due to the property being a new build and switched me on to another order and subsequent account (to which gave me an ernoumous headache and stress to sort out) Since I am now on a new account but being billed for my original order, I still cannot claim the reward card.  

Can someone please sort this out for me this week?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
JohnC2
Message 2 of 7

Re: Reward Card

Go to solution

Hi @parkerm80 Sorry your original order got cancelled and you are having difficulty claiming your Reward Card.

We will be happy to help your claim if you send us your details )please include the cancelled order reference if you have it). You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
parkerm80
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks John - I have replied under ref: *******

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

@parkerm80 Thanks for that, I  can see your details in our email queue now. I hope you don't mind I've removed the ref as its personal to you and this is a public forum Smiley Wink

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @parkerm80,

Thank you for sending in your details. I'm sorry to hear about all the problems you have had with your order and that this has delayed you receiving the rewards card.

I've raised a case with our Rewards Team. It normally take around 48 hours for them to get back to me. I'll get back in touch as soon as I have an update.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @parkerm80,

Thank you for taking my call today. The rewards team have got back to me to confirm that the rewards card has been ordered and its due to arrive in the next 30 - 45 days.  I've also corrected the billing on that old account.

I would like to apologise for all the problem you have had recently, looking over the details of your account I can see that there was a number of delays in getting your service activated.

If you need anything else, please drop me a post.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
parkerm80
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution
Thank you for sorting this out. The forums are a much better way to resolve these issues than the contact centres.

0 Ratings