cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Micker
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 12

Reward Card

How long does it take reward card to be sent out, I registered for mine on 23rd April.

Thanks

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES
tracy70
Message 2 of 12

Re: Reward Card

Hi @Micker

One have the mods have told me that it can take up to 30 days to receive the reward card. Have you received yours yet?

Tracy

0 Ratings
Micker
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 12

No haven't received it yet
0 Ratings
Highlighted
LittleHelper
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 12

A mod should pop in here when they are next in the office and will have a look in to it for you.

Did you get the confirmation email when you claimed the reward card? Should be with you within 30 days of applying.
0 Ratings
tracy70
Message 5 of 12

Hi

@LittleHelper I was going to suggest that a mod should be around soon to help.

@Micker it may be worth emailing the rewards team HERE.

Tracy

0 Ratings
Micker
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 12

Got a text and email confirmation on 24th April
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 12

Hi @Micker,

I'm sorry you haven't received your Rewards card. Have you contacted the Rewards team using the link Rewards Team as suggested by @tracy70?

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
Micker
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 12

Contacted them by phone and email not getting anywhere just keep getting fobbed off, take it they are not going to pay up, very disappointed.
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 12

Hi @Micker,

Thanks for replying back to us. I think it's best if we chase this up with the Reward Card team for you. To get in touch with us, click on my user name and then copy and paste the link under "Moderation Team Email Address" into your browser.  Complete that form and we'll get back in touch with you.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Show your appreciation!
Click on the thumbs up next to a reply to say thanks
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 12

Hi @Micker Thanks for sending over your details. I'm chasing this up with the promotions team and will update you as soon as I hear back from them.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Kudos”
0 Ratings