cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UgleyAl
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Reward Card

Placed order 19 December 2019 and FTTP activated 7 January 2020.  Email 31 December confirmed reward card but still no email or card!  Ideas?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Reward Card

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi @UgleyAl,

Once you've claimed the Reward Card using the link @Keith_Beddoe has provided, your Reward card is sent within 30 days.

If you've already claimed the Reward Card and it's been more than 30 days, post back I'll get this investigated.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
UgleyAl
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 6

I tried to claim but am told...

There are no rewards waiting to be claimed.

If you've already claimed a reward, you can check its progress in your rewards history

Rewards history shows nothing also.

0 Ratings
UgleyAl
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 6

I have also emailed   Card Holder Services <info@cardholdersvs.com> and got the following back...

Thank you for getting in touch with us. We are sorry to learn that your card has not arrived. 

We have forwarded your email to our dedicated BT team, you will be contacted shortly. For future references, you can contact them directly at bt@purecard.com or by calling 0344 8791068.  

Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you require any further assistance.  

Kind Regards,  

Customer Service Agent  

Card Holder Services  

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @UgleyAl,

Thanks for posting back.

I'm sorry that there are no rewards available on your profile preventing you from raising the claim.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie  

0 Ratings