cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EmaJ
Message 1 of 8

Reward Card

I renegotiated my fttp package last month on the phone.  Whilst talking to the advisor he mentioned that a £50 gift card would be sent to me within 4-5 weeks.  I queried where it was yesterday only to be told that I’m not eligible as it wasn’t an online order.  I’ve logged a complaint which got me nowhere and I’ve chatted online but again get disconnected in the middle of a chat after they tell me that I’m not eligible, even though I try to tell them that it was the BT advisor who told me that it would be sent.

how can I speak to someone about it, or get it resolved? 

Any help woukd be much appreciated.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: Reward Card

Welcome to this user forum.

Did the advisor promise you would get the reward card, as all calls are recorded and a moderator can be asked to review your claim?

0 Ratings
EmaJ
Message 3 of 8

Thanks for the reply Keith.

Yes, I’ve even written it down when he gave me the new prices.  I wouldn’t have even known about the £50 cash back card unless he talked to me about it.  I did email the complaints team to ask them to check the conversation but they haven’t got back to me.

How can I ask to check?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 8

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
EmaJ
Message 5 of 8

Thank you, much appreciated
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Hi @EmaJ,

We will do all we can to help you. I've sent you a private message so we can get some more information from you.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 7 of 8

Hi @EmaJ I left a message for you when I called there, sorry I missed you.

I got the call listened to and you were promised a £50.00 reward card as part of your order, I am sorry you didn't receive it. I am getting this investigated further, I'll get back to you within a week with an update.

Thanks

Community ModeratorStephanie
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 8 of 8

Hi @EmaJ the team have confirmed that your reward card will be with you within 30 days 🙂

I'm sorry this didn't happen as part of the original order. Please let us know how you get on, if you have any more problems after this time we'd be happy to look into this further again for you.

Thanks

Community ModeratorStephanie
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings