cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bapelz
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Reward Card

Good evening, my questions is around receiving a £100 reward card. When I try to claim it, it says No reward is waiting for me? I ordered my broadband on 28/05/2020 and it was activated yesterday, 11/06/2020. Broadband was ordered via BT.com

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
JohnC2
Message 2 of 4

Re: Reward Card

Hi @Bapelz welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. It could be that your order hasn't closed off on the system yet. Please login to your MyBT and check that the order has closed off ok. If your package included a Mobile deal as part of the offer you would need to wait 30 days for the Reward Card to be available to claim.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Bapelz
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Morning @JohnC2 thanks for the response. I’ve checked the order and it was completed on 11/06/20. The package ordered was broadband only which is why I would have expected to see the reward card ready to claim. However I’ve checked again this morning and it still states there is No claim waiting to be collected. Can you assist?

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Bapelz, thanks for checking that and posting back. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we'll be happy to get it claimed for you. We are very busy at the moment so it will take longer than usual for us to get back to you but we'll be in touch as soon as we can.

cheers

John

0 Ratings