cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scott122
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Reward Card

I joined BT  at the start of October and have still can’t claim my reward card. It says there is no reward to claim. Any suggestions? 

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
JohnC2
Message 2 of 8

Re: Reward Card

Hi @Scott122 welcome to the forum and sorry that your reward card is not available for you to claim.

Has your services been active for more than 14 days? 

How much was the reward card for?

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Scott122
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

Hi John, 

Thanks for the prompt reply. Yes it was activated on the 8th of October. I have paid my first DD with the second one coming out this week. The reward was for £100.

thanks, Scott

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 4 of 8

Hi Scott122 thanks for confirming that for me. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we'll be happy to the reward card claimed for you. 

cheers

John

0 Ratings
SiloSean
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

Morning JohnC2,

I also have the same problem.  Ordered Fibre 1 and a landline on the 2 October via BT.com, service been running since the 16 October, but nothing showing in the rewards.  From memory I think it should have been a £60 reward card?  Any help you can give would be appreciated.

Many thanks.

Sean

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 6 of 8

Hi @SiloSean 

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

I'm sorry that you're having problems claiming for your reward card.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 7 of 8

Hi @Scott122,

Thank you for taking my call today. I've passed your details to my colleagues in the Rewards Team. They've apologised for the delay and they've placed an order for the Reward Card to be sent. This should arrive in the next 30 days. 

Thanks

Paddy

0 Ratings
Scott122
Beginner
Message 8 of 8

Thank you Paddy for sorting this out. Much appreciated
0 Ratings