Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kerry0890
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Reward Card

Hi,

I ordered the fibre 2 broadband on the 29th September 2020, it was then activated on the 12th November 2020 and I am yet to see the £120 reward card in my account. 

If someone could please advise me with this. 

Thank You 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
DavidM
Message 2 of 6

Re: Reward Card

Hi @kerry0890 and welcome.

I can help with the reward card. I'll drop you a message now so you can get in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
kerry0890
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Reward Card

Hi, I wrote on here the other day regarding my reward card, I am still yet to see it in my account, I have sent my details over and I have 1 week remaining until the 30 days run out, the 14 days cooling period is over so if I don't get a response I will contact trading standards as its false advertising and I can see I am not the only person that has had this issue! BT was quick enough to send me a bill 2 days after I was connected and took the money out of my account within 1 week so why when it comes to the reward card that was advertised as part of the package deal I am 3 weeks in, still waiting and having to keep chasing it up. 

Help required! 

Thank you!

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 4 of 6

Hi @kerry0890,

Thank you for posting. I can see that your send in your details on the 29th of November after my colleague @DavidM replied to your earlier post.

I've checked our queue and can see that we do have your details. The Community team is a small team and we do deal with all our cases in order. There are still a few cases ahead of you in the queue and we'll reply to you as soon as we can.

If you don't want to wait for the community team to get back to you, you can call BT right away on 0800 800 150.

Thanks, 

Paddy

0 Ratings
kerry0890
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Thank you for replying, yes I contacted the community team on the 29th of November as I had already called up the phone line 5 days before and was told to wait so I thought I would get a better response on here, I understand there is an order to queue but I have only 1 week remaining until the 30 days to claim the reward card. Thank You 

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 6 of 6

Hi @kerry0890 I've checked and we have your details in our queue and we'll be in touch soon to sort this for you. Don't worry about the 30 days as it is actually "You need to claim your BT Reward Card within 90 days of placing your broadband or mobile product order."

cheers

John

0 Ratings