Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chewie001
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Reward card & Free Gift no show!!

Go to solution

Hi to everyone in this community,

It seems I’m not the only one that is chasing BT for their offer!

From the beginning of signing up to BT there has been a catalog of delays and  hassle with dealings!

signed up in March to get new broadband & phone line installed in to our new home for April, Engineers turned up to install broadband on the day they said which was good.......BUT.....there was a problem with the phone line which took a few months for them to connect!

So with all this delay of the phone line it seems that my offer for the gift card & free gift has has been forgotten?

I have tried contacting BT to no avail, have raised a complaint but had no response, I kept getting a answer machine message from a BT contact centre without getting a missed call?? The lady that kept leaving a message was not very clear at all, speaking very fast and with an Indian accent that I could not understand!

So hopefully coming on here is my last resort to try and find out what’s going on and if we will get our offer???

UPDATE.... Have just been looking around the forums and have come across “How to Claim Gift Card” and after reading and logging into the “claim” site, I have found out that my offer has expired!!!! How can this be?? I received no email to say that my offer was available for me to claim?? Not Good!!

Will probably find out now that my “free Tech” offer has expired as well so I’ve lost out!

So overall not a happy bunny with BT!!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Reward card & Free Gift no show!!

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @Chewie001 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry that it took so long to get your services connected and that you haven't received the reward card and free gift that was included in the package you had ordered.  I appreciate the amount of your time that you have spent chasing this.

As you have spoken with so many people and you're still no further forward we will pick this up and chase this for you from here.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @Chewie001  thanks for sending over your details and getting back to me via PM. Just to confirm for the community your reward card is ordered now and will be with you within 40 days and you received the code for your gift and have placed the order now with the BT Shop for it.

That is all sorted for you now but if you need further help with either the gift or the reward card post back and let me know and I'll be happy to help.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”