Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
quadbike4
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Reward card claiming problems

Recontracted my broadband package at end December. Email said I was entitled to £50 reward card. 

Upon trying to claim reward card,  the site states that there are no rewards available at moment. Want to colain. Not happy !

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Reward card claiming problems

@quadbike4 

They are sent out automatically, you do not need to claim them.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Lodge a complaint, otherwise you'll just get passed around between a load of different people on the phone.  I had / am having the same issues, and have had to jump through hoops to claim these cards, which do not show up on your My Rewards page.  One of the many people I spoke to on the phone promised me he had lodged a complaint / claim, but nothing happened.  The only way I managed to sort it was lodging a formal complaint via their website: https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/5681

Also, the reply below says that the rewards are sent automatically - they aren't.  I never received anything and that was at least 2 months into my contract.  They make it very difficult to claim, but don't give up - just lodge the complaint and then they have to resolve it within 7 days.  Good luck!

0 Ratings
quadbike4
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Thanks for the info. Have been in contact with bt

0 Ratings