Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
holyseo
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Reward card delivery

Go to solution

Hi there,

My name is Steven, and I have claimed £110 BT reward card on 7th of February but I have not received any notification of dispatching the card. I know it should arrive in 30 days after claiming the reward and there are still 5 more days to wait, but the thing is we will be moving in another house in a few weeks time and do not want it to be delivered after we left our current property. 

Would you be able to chase it up as soon as possible so that I can safely get it very soon before we move.

I look forward to hearing from you very soon.

With many thanks,

Steven

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
RobbieMac
Message 2 of 3

Re: Reward card delivery

Go to solution

Hi @holyseo 

Welcome to the BT Community and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry for the time it's taking for you to receive your reward card.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 3 of 3

Re: Reward card delivery

Go to solution

Hi @holyseo, thanks for taking my call earlier, and just to confirm that the reward card is on order and will be dispatched on the 15th day after your services were activated. Your services were activated on the 1st March and the reward card will dispatch on the 16th.

If you are about to your new address and have not received the reward card post back and let me know and I'll be happy to get the delivery address amended.

cheers

John

0 Ratings