cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

Reward card has expired

I joined BT 12/06/19 and have just found out my reward card has expired. When I joined BT, the reward card terms and conditions were not clearly explained to me and I had no idea how to redeem it. I have received no notifications to warn me of any up and coming expiry date. BT have decided not to reward me with the offer which I believe is extremely unfair. I am disappointed and believe BT needs to rethink the structure of their rewards.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Message 2 of 4

Re: Reward card has expired

Hi @ashthwaits, welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm sorry to see you have cause to complain about your reward card expiring before you had the chance to use it. Once we issue the reward card you have 12 months to use it and the expiry date is printed on the card to let you know when it needs to be used by as per the terms of the offer which are on the webpage that you accessed to claim the card. I appreciate your frustration with losing out on the reward card balance but regrettably, there is nothing we can do in this instance sorry.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for your reply. I never claimed the rewards card as I thought it would  sent out and was not told that I needed to access the website in order to redeem it. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 4

@ashthwaits I'm sorry I misunderstood your first post. The rewards card has to be claimed within 3 months of your service being activated and this is explained when you're placing your order online as part of the order journey. 

0 Ratings