Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pho147
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Reward card has not arrived after 7 months

Dear community members,

I am not getting any sensible response from the BT voucher team, having talked to them since March 2017.

I've ordered a mobile sim online using bt.com on 16-March-2017 and should have received a Next voucher. I had made a claim in April after activated the sim for more than 3 weeks.

I received a reply on 21-May-2017 saying that I could get an £25 M&S voucher but not a Next voucher. This was fine but the M&S voucher never arrive.

I made an enquiry again in August and received a reply on 10-Aug-2017, saying that a replacement M&S voucher would be sent with 30-45 days.

I didn't receive anything and sent a request again in Oct-2017.

I received a reply on 12-Oct-2017 saying "the investigation team confirm I'm not eligible for the voucher so they're able to claim one for me".

I 've the BT order confirmation email, and all the email communication between BT and myself showing that I'm eligble for the said reward card, even though the voucher team don't know which one it should be.

I wonder if someone could advise what's next step I should take to get this resolved. This is not about the money. It's about the principle that BT should not tell lies.

Thank you.

Phil

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Reward card has not arrived after 7 months

Hi @pho147 and welcome.

I'm really sorry it's taking so long to get this sorted. It sounds like you're going round in circles here so I'll be happy to step in and lend a hand. Can you please drop me over an email with your details, including the original order reference if you have it. You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
pho147
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Thanks David! I've emailed you with the details.

0 Ratings
pho147
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Hi David,

Sorry for missed your call this morning, and thanks for keeping me updated.

I really appreciate your help.

Best regards,

Phil

0 Ratings