Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
crumpy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 15

Reward card help

Go to solution

Hi,

Would it be possible to have some helping in getting hold of the reward card I was promised on signup via the BT website. The BT offer was for £110 for taking out the broadband and a further £35 for taking out the mobile phone offer. On logging into my rewards section there is no mention of the £110 reward and the mobile offer states that the order is still open even though I activated my sim long ago. I have previously tried the official channel of completing the contact form for the claims team and also sent an email to 'info@cardholdersvs.com' but I have not even had a response!

Broadband activaton date was: 23rd March 2018

Sim activation date was: 14th March 2018

Order placed: 7th March 2018

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer. It's really unfair of BT not to send the cards automatically and to have people chasing up so much for their promised discount.

John

0 Ratings
14 REPLIES 14
crumpy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 15

Re: Reward card help

Go to solution

Can any moderator assist me with this? I'm still getting nowhere with live chat or emails

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 15

Go to solution

Hi @crumpy

Thanks for posting back!

Sorry for the delay receiving the reward cards you signed up for as part of your package.  As you're not getting anywhere we can pick this up and help you from here.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 15

Go to solution

Hi @crumpy I called earlier and left a brief message.

I just wanted to confirm that I have picked up your case and contacted the rewards card team and the cashback cheque team to check on the delivery of these for you. I will have an update in 3-4 days and will update you as soon as I hear back.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
crumpy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 15

Go to solution

John,

Your assistance is very much appreicated,

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 15

Go to solution

Hi @crumpy I called earlier sorry I missed you.

A reward card for £110 for your broadband order has been arranged and this will be with you within the next 30 days. 

The promotions team have said that you should have received the cashback cheque and a reward card for £30 by now. I just wanted to check with you if you have received any of these in the last few days and if not I will get the reward team to request a trace on these. Post back and let me know.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 15

Go to solution

Hi @crumpy I called earlier and left a brief message; sorry I could not get to speak with you.  Please can you post back and let me know if you have received the cashback cheque and the £30 Reward card yet. 

The £110 card for your broadband order has already been arranged as per my last post.

Thanks
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
crumpy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 15

Go to solution

Hi John.

I'm away at the moment and should be back Thursday/Friday so I should be able to let you know by the end of the week.

Thanks for your help.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 15

Go to solution

Hi @crumpy Thanks for posting back and drop back and let me know if you have received any of the rewards when you get back. 

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
crumpy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 15

Go to solution
Hi John,

I've just received one reward card with a balance of £30. Can you have a look into the other reward card and cashback when you get chance please.

Thanks
John
0 Ratings