Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
LuPuS
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 10

Reward card not arrived since may

Hi

I join BT on 14th may. Claimed reward card, but card never arrived. BT live chat keep vcoming with diffrent excuses every time:

1st - we need to wait until end of june
2nd - somebody from investigation team will keep in touch with me in next 48h -guess what - nobody did

3rd - my card has been delivered on 18 may, even when my reward history says card dipsatched on 22nd may?

Rewards history

Here you can see the rewards you've already claimed.

Reward Card

Dispatch Date - 22 May 2018
Enjoy! Reward not arrived?

Can we get it sort it, because it's getting ridiculous.
Regards Mike.
0 Ratings
9 REPLIES
Recognised Expert Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 10

Re: Reward card not arrived since may

Hi @LuPuS

Rewards can normally be claimed after a cooling off period, then once you claim your reward they are normally sent within 30 days. The procedure for claiming a reward can be found here Claiming a BT Reward

Then if you believe there is a problem, you can contact the rewards team by filling out the Chase My Reward Card

If after filling the form you still don't get a reward card or help, let us know.

0 Ratings
LuPuS
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 10

My reward card has been sent on 22nd may, but never arrived. I filled forms twice now and nothing. Just got email back : new card will be send in 10-15 working days - It's been a month now. I phoned BT customer help line today, only to be told that I need tosend email to "card company". I rang them few days ago and they send me back to BT, because they need to get all information from you to send new card, but BT is sending me back to them - something is not right here I think Smiley Happy This is why I'm asking for help here.

0 Ratings
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 10

Hi @LuPuS

It does get confusing, when you place your order for a service you have to wait until you pass the cooling off period. Once that has happend you can then claim your reward via BT. That is then checked to ensure you have not cancelled any of your services and the third party company to send the reward. 

When you called BT they will refer you to the link to make the intial claim then(Via BT) , if after 30 days you have not recieved it you need to fill the form in posted above "Chase my rewards" this again takes all the information needed to check and issue/re-issue a reward card. Purecard will also need you to fill that form, so that they get all the confirmation details from BT to issue the card.

They have by the looks of it been extremely busy issuing rewards which has caused some delays. If the email today says allow 10-15 working days, it seems that the reward has been processed and on its way to you.

0 Ratings
LuPuS
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 10

"If the email today says allow 10-15 working days, it seems that the reward has been processed and on its way to you."

That was on 11th june, so more than 15 working days Smiley Wink

As far I can see I can claim my reward  once my broadband is up and running. So I did (there is no mention about cooling off period.) https://www.productsandservices.bt.com/manage/bt-reward-card/

My application must to  be successful, because card has been send on 22nd may, still no mention about cooling off period. Maybe card has been marked as dispatched by mistake (to early), but still that was 7 weeks ago, so it should arrived by now or problem should get sorted, but as you can see I'm getting nowhere.  Smiley Sad 

0 Ratings
Recognised Expert
Message 6 of 10

Hi @LuPuS

Sorry I misread your message. When you posted that you just got an email back, I thought it was today Smiley Surprised

The cooling off period refers to mobiles and you can claim after activation for broadband.  

I will ask and see if a moderator can check the status of the reward for you. 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

Hi @LuPuS Sorry that you are not able to get your reward card delivered.

We will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods. It may take longer than normal for us to get back to you but once we get to your case we will chase up the delivery of the card for you. If it arrives in the meantime drop back and let us know.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
LuPuS
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 10

Thanks - Ive sent you PM with details Smiley Happy

0 Ratings
Recognised Expert
Message 9 of 10

Hi @LuPuS

just to let you know once the form goes back it goes into a list. Once the moderators get to yours they’ll be on the case! 

0 Ratings
LuPuS
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 10

Cheers.

0 Ratings