Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JB71
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Reward card not received

Go to solution

Hi

I have claimed 2 reward cards, £75 for my mobile and £150 for my TV & Broadband package. These were both supposedly dispatched on 8th May however I have only received the £75 one.

I have chased for the £150 previously on the 31st May and was advised it had been sent and to wait another 10 to 15 days... I have still not received it despite having contacted yourself again with no response.

I am also planning on cancelling my contract with yourselves due to price increase I hope this does not affect me getting this missing reward card as this should have long since been received.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Juliet

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 8

Re: Reward card not received

Go to solution

Hi @JB71

We can ask a moderator to get an update on the reward card. You can also ask them about if this will affect the reward card. They will post here shortly please keep checking back for a reply as they are fairly busy at the moment.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

@JB71 Hi Juliet, your reward card should have arrived by now. We'll chase this up with the rewards team if you send over your details on the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile. You'll see the link if you click my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

@JB71 Thanks for sending in your details, I've raised this with our rewards team and as soon as they update me I'll get in touch with you. 

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
darrenr400
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

There are thousands of people, like you and me, trying to claim these rewards; they say they are giving answers here by giving people links to click but they simply recycle you to the same place. I know BT staff who themselves are owed these cards since MARCH.  Please raise a formal complaint over the phone to BT and you will get a case raise with a specific human being to answer your query, not a keyboard warrior on here who has no authority, Also please raise the matter with OFCOM as i have, if some of us do this it will flag it up at OFCOM as a issue, only such actions will force BT to get their act together on this.  ~THey are relying on people not bothering/giving up on chasing the rewards.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

@JB71 I called there but missed you, I've had an update from the rewards team and they've reissued your £150 rewards card and it will be with you in the next 30 days. I'm really sorry about the delay and if there are any further problems please post back and I'll be happy to help. 

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
JB71
Beginner
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Sorry I missed your call but thanks for your help with this...fingers crossed it turns up this time.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

@JB71 No problem, I was happy to help. The rewards team have assured me that they've arranged for it to be sent so I am confident it will arrive but if there are any issues you know where to find me Smiley Happy

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings