cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dazzaf1
Beginner
Message 1 of 11

Reward card not showing in my rewards area

I placed an order online via the BlueLightCard card app (through bt.com), on the 20th feb 2020. However my reward MasterCard which was advertised as part of the deal has not been placed onto my account ? 

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 11

Re: Reward card not showing in my rewards area

@Dazzaf1 

This is only a customer to customer help forum, the only BT Employees are the moderators.

Here is the contact page for BT Retail  https://www.bt.com/help/home/contactus/#/

Bear in mind they are very busy at the moment.

0 Ratings
Dazzaf1
Beginner
Message 3 of 11

Thank you. I note other posts of this nature that had some input from mods so fingers crossed 

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 11

@Dazzaf1 wrote:

Thank you. I note other posts of this nature that had some input from mods so fingers crossed 

Sorry, but the moderators are only dealing with welfare and vulnerable customer escalations at present.

0 Ratings
Masterblaster
Beginner
Message 5 of 11

Hello,

My elderly parents also joined bt in February. I rang bt on their behalf after they joined but was told the £80 reward card would appear until after the 14 day cooling off period had passed. 

It still is not showing and now impossible to get a response from bt.

They have 3 months to claim so hope it can be sorted before the claim expiry.

I would be interested if and how you sort out your reward card claim

0 Ratings
Dazzaf1
Beginner
Message 6 of 11

Thank you for letting me know and getting back to me. I guess another 1hr 20min phone call is in order after on-going issues. For a new customer i have never had so many issues with a company 😞

0 Ratings
Dazzaf1
Beginner
Message 7 of 11

Indeed this is very interesting 🧐 

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 8 of 11

@Materblaster and @Dazzaf1, I'm sorry you've been unable to claim your reward card. I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can get in touch. We're prioritising service affecting issues so it may take us quite some time to respond but we will get to you eventually. 

0 Ratings
hmreid1
Beginner
Message 9 of 11

Hi

I am in exactly the same boat here! Placed my order on 25 February 2020 and the deal included an £80 reward card which doesn't show up when I log into the rewards area.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and I understand that this will not be a priority at the moment.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Masterblaster
Beginner
Message 10 of 11

Hello Neil,

I have sent you a private message. My dad joined bt on 24th February 2020 any assistance in sorting out his £80 reward card would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

0 Ratings