Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Valerie1
Beginner
Message 1 of 14

Reward card run around

Go to solution

Hi, I have been given the run around by your bt team members, I signed up the 26th of September to the superfast 2, bt max TV, and mobile, switched on the 10th of October, reward card became available to claim 27th of October, claimed and got an email saying I have claimed 2 £10 cards, which was wrong in the first place, I then contacted the live team 
I thought oh yes all sorted now.
That's just the start, I've then spent countless phone calls being told on Monday it was still in the office and the lady was going to send it off for me, I then rang yesterday and they said its still there and hasn't been sent, the person on the phone couldn't get his story straight saying it had been sent then it would be sent out and arrive in 30 working days. I have received the 10 pound reward card the day after it dispatched on the 30/10/2018.

I am not happy now and it's taking the mickey now.
This was my reply to that email.
Erm that is not true, please refer to previous conversation from the 28/10/2018 with soumava.
When I signed up on your bt website I signed up for the bt superfast broadband, TV, mobile all top ones, and I was eligible for £110 pound in cards, 10 for mobile and 100 for the broadband and TV, you guys can't get your story straight. I will be putting in an official complaint if this is not resolved and the card sent to me in 7 working days. People told me bad things about bt but I didn't believe them, the customer service have been shocking so far with lieing about investigations for a start.
Please see below I have copied email below for you to read, 7 working days to send the £100 pound reward card out and please no more lieing to me.

Please could you help me as I'm not getting anywhere now.

0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 14

Re: Reward card run around

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Valerie1
Beginner
Message 3 of 14

Go to solution
Thanks Kevin I appreciate your help.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 14

Go to solution

Hi @Valerie1,

I can understand your frustrations and I'm sorry if you've been given conflicting information. I'd be more than happy to take a look at the details of your complaint.

Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 14

Go to solution

Hi @Valerie1 Thanks for sending over your details. I've emailed the promotions team to find out what is happening with your £100 reward card. They normally take 2-3 working days to get back to us and I'll update you as soon as I hear back. 
I know you have contacted via email also so I have taken over the email also to prevent you getting any further incorrect information. Please leave the case with me now and I'll will deal with this personally for you.

Thanks
john

0 Ratings
Valerie1
Beginner
Message 6 of 14

Go to solution
John thank you very much, I look forward to hearing from you.
0 Ratings
Valerie1
Beginner
Message 7 of 14

Go to solution
Hi John,

Just a quick one,
I haven't received my email to unlock the card when it arrives, could you organise that for me?

Valerie.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 14

Go to solution

Hi @Valerie1 thanks to your Grandson for taking the time to speak with me earlier. Just to confirm that the reward card has now been arranged and will be with you within the next 30 days. Please post back to let me know you have received the card and I can close the case or if I need to chase it again for you.

Cheers
John 

0 Ratings
Valerie1
Beginner
Message 9 of 14

Go to solution
Hi John,
Yes he said he spoke to you and thank you for your help, have you got an activation email for the card for when It arrives or will it not need activating?

Valerie
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 14

Go to solution

Hi @Valerie1 The activation email should automatically be sent but if you receive the card and do not have the activation code go to Resend Activation Code  and it will be reissued. 

Cheers
John

0 Ratings