Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mark_t2
Beginner
Message 1 of 12

Reward card - still not here 52 days and lots of promises since claiming

Hi

My £125 reward credit card has not arrived. BT emailed me to set in was on the way 14th July. Online chat promised me it was on the way (V0L013-*******). Twitter @btcaer told me there had been technical problems but it was definitely on the way 22/8.

Still no sign of it 52 days since claiming, 1 very bored and annoyed customer who just wants what is owed to them, and refuses to wait another 21-30 days. It seems I’m not alone

BT - what are you going to do to help me?

Mark

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 12

Re: Reward card - still not here 52 days and lots of promises since claiming

Hi @mark_t2

We can ask the moderators to look at this for you as it has taken so long, but would you mind editing your post and removing the vol number as this is personal information to you.

One of the moderation team will come and have a chat and they should post here shortly.

0 Ratings
mark_t2
Beginner
Message 3 of 12

Not sure how to edit, can’t see the option anywhere
0 Ratings
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 12

@mark_t2

Top right of the post, you should see a  few dots... click them it should say edit reply. If you can't don't worry the mods can do it.

0 Ratings
mark_t2
Beginner
Message 5 of 12

No edit option in there
0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 6 of 12

Hi @mark_t2,

Welcome to the community forum. I'm sorry there has been a delay in you receiving your BT Rewards Card. If you send me in your details, I'll be able to chase this with our Rewards Team.

Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 12

Just for information ... the edit option is only available for an hour after the post was made.

JohnC2
Message 8 of 12

Hi @mark_t2 Thanks for sending over your details. I've emailed the promotions team for an update on your reward card and they usually take 2-3 working days to get back to us. Once I have an update I'll be in touch.

thanks
John

0 Ratings
mark_t2
Beginner
Message 9 of 12

Hi 3 working days have passed and still no news. It’s getting really boring dealing with BTs lack of customer care. All I want is what you guys promised and owe me. Is there anyone I can contact who can make a decision on this?
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 12

@JohnC2 said three working days, that would make it tomorrow. Sat and Sun are not classed as working days. I would expect to hear from him sometime next week, depending on how busy the team are.

0 Ratings