Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 24

Reward card

Go to solution

Is there a time you have to wait before you are able to claim a reward card. I try to clain and it says there is no reward available. Its been two weeks since we changed to BT

best regards

Paul

0 Ratings
23 REPLIES 23
Highlighted
Message 2 of 24

Re: Reward card

Go to solution

Hi @paulhipwood,

Thank you for posting.I'm sorry you haven't been able to claim your BT Reward Card. You should be able to claim the reward card once the 14 day cancelation period has passed. If your service has been active for more than 14 days and you're still not able to claim that, I'll be able to take a look at this for you.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 24

Go to solution

Card now received.

Thank you

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Moderator-Retired
Message 4 of 24

Go to solution

Hi @paulhipwood,

Thanks for getting back to us, I will let @StuartH know.

Thanks 

Matt

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 24

Go to solution

Hi could you please send me details on how to claim the reward card as my account is showing no active rewards and I have waited the 14 days after installation. Many thanks 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Moderator-Retired
Message 6 of 24

Go to solution

Hi @Sarah_R12,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 7 of 24

Go to solution

Hi,

My reward card is not showing after 14 days after activation. I have contacted customer services but I am still yet to hear anything. Please could you let me know how I can resolve this?

Many thanks,

Will

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 8 of 24

Go to solution

Hi @willjstyles,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community. I'm sorry you haven't been able to claim your reward card. If you send me your details, I'll be able to help you with this.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 9 of 24

Go to solution

Hi @PaddyB 

I am also unable to claim for my reward card despite now being out of my cancellation period, could I please get the details to contact you?

Thank you.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 10 of 24

Go to solution

Hi @ncoppen,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry you haven't been able to claim the reward card. I've sent you a PM with details on how you can contact the mod team.

Thanks

Paddy

0 Ratings