Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shellb1979
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Reward card

Go to solution

Hi every time I try to claim my bt reward card it says error try again after some time  

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Reward card

Go to solution

@Shellb1979 

What date was your BT Broadband service activated?

0 Ratings
Shellb1979
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

It hasn't yet .... I recieved the order confirmation and it said in there to claim it so I tried but nothing so do I need to wait till after its all connected ? .thankyou . 

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

@Shellb1979 wrote:

It hasn't yet .... I recieved the order confirmation and it said in there to claim it so I tried but nothing so do I need to wait till after its all connected ? .thankyou . 

You need to wait at least 14 days after your service has been activated, before you can claim.

https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Claiming-a-BT-Reward-card/td-p/1857030

0 Ratings
Shellb1979
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

OK thankyou .

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

@Keith_Beddoe I'm sorry that info is out of date, reward cards can now be claimed after the order is placed but won't be issued until the cooling-off period has passed. I've asked Sean to update the sticky.

Hi, @Shellb1979 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry you're having difficulty claiming your reward card. I'll be able to help you and will send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team.

You'll find the private message by clicking on the envelope in the top right of the community website.

Thanks
Neil

0 Ratings