cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Reward card

Hi I was promised a £90 reward card and still nothing! 

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Reward card

@Crazy500 wrote:

Hi I was promised a £90 reward card and still nothing! 

When did you claim it?

https://www.bt.com/manage/bt-reward-card/

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Beginning of December. 5th I think 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

@Crazy500 wrote:

Beginning of December. 5th I think 

I think that they are not processed until 14 days after activation of broadband.

A moderator may post back here and advise, as this is just a customer to customer forum.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Hi @Crazy500,

Thank you for posting. The BT Reward Card is sent out digitally by email once the 14-day cooling-off period has passed.

When did your Broadband go active?

Thanks

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Hi @Crazy500,

You can find out more here - BT Reward Card 

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

I was told I would receive it from activation on 4th December. However there was a problem and my wifi didn’t work and they had to first fix a fault on line and push my date back until Christmas Eve. I was fuming as the only present I could afford to get the kids each required them to use wifi. So they even said they’d rush the card through via email but still nothing and no one has replied on the complaint in several days!! 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Hi @Crazy500,

Thank you for posting back. I'm sorry if the activation of your service was delayed.

The Reward Cards are sent out automatically once the 14-day cooling-off period has passed there is no way of speeding that process along.

If your service only went active on the 24th of December it will be 14 days from then before you'll receive the Reward Card.

If you send me your details, I can take a look at your order to make sure one is being sent. 

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings