Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kkloon
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 15

Reward card

Hi

I have my broadband activated and working since 29th June, however still unable to claim the £125 reward card via the reward website. Please can you assist to send out the reward card? Many thanks.

0 Ratings
14 REPLIES 14
Message 2 of 15

Re: Reward card

@kkloon Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to help. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
kkloon
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 15

Hi Neil, contact mod done as requested. Please can you confirm receipt? Many thanks.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 15

Hi @kkloon

Thanks for posting back!

I have checked our email queue and we have received your details.  As soon as you reach the top of our email queue one of the guys will get back to you to help.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 5 of 15

@kkloon I have your details here, let me check this with the relevant team to confirm what's happening here and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. It might take us a few days.

Thanks

Community ModeratorStephanie
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
kkloon
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 15

Thanks Stephanie, Neil and Robbie for your help. I look forward to conclusion of this. Cheers.
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 7 of 15

@kkloon I tried calling you at home and on your mobile there, sorry I missed you.

Good news, the team have confirmed that your card was processed on the 24.08, so it should be with you within the next 10 days. Please post back after this time letting us know if you got it.

Thanks

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
kkloon
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 15

Hi Stephanie

Thanks for your help again. Could you please clarify 10 days from now or 10 days from 24/8 (which has passed)? I need clarity as I have been waiting since July, when BT sent me text and emails saying the reward card is sent, and that's two months ago. Thanks.
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 9 of 15

@kkloon sorry for the confusion, it'll be 10 days from today, although it's possible you'll get it before then.

I am sorry it's taking some time to get this sorted, but do let us know if you have any more problems with this after this time.

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
kkloon
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 15

Hi Stephanie, it's been 11 days and still nothing received. Please can you let me know what's happening? It's almost 3 months of us going live, BT reward card still nowhere to be seen.
0 Ratings