cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 11 of 15

Re: Reward card

@kkloon I'm really sorry to hear this, let me see what happened here. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Community ModeratorStephanie
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 12 of 15

Hi @kkloon the team is currently investigating whether the reward card was lost in the post. It'll take them a few days to get back to us so I'll update you by the start of next week. Sorry about the added delay in getting to the bottom of this.

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
kkloon
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 15

Hi Stephanie, any updates? Or specifically, good news? With all due respect, BT Rewards has had three months to send these and still not done. I need an immediate resolution. Thanks.
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 15

Hi @kkloon I've checked with Stephanie and she is still awaiting and update and will be in touch with you as soon as she receives this.

Thanks
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 15 of 15

@kkloon sorry I missed you when I called there. The team have checked this and the suppliers that issue the cards have advised that your reward card was sent out, so it looks like it's been lost in transit to you if you haven't received it.

My colleague in the rewards card team has made arrangements for a new one to be sent out. Given all the problems you've experienced, he's advised this will take no longer than 15 working days to get to you, but hopefully sooner than that.

I will get back in touch after this time to confirm this is resolved once and for all.

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings