Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Reward card

Bt rewards card and vouchers...

Having made contact with the online agents on numerous occasions regarding My reward cards and having being told every time that I was eligible for the “£120 rewards card “ for the super fast broadband and tv package and land line I took out in November . I have been past from one department to another and on every occasion being told “yes you are eligible and you will get it through the post “ guess what I’m now told I’m not eligible and I won’t be getting the reward card , only £30 as a good will gesture, I’m appalled at this outcome and can’t believe BT treat their new customers this way , shocking how I have been led down the garden path to sign up for a 2 year contract with a carrot dangling scam !!!! 

A very unhappy customer !

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Reward card

@Daz2 

Welcome to this user forum.

What date did you place your order online?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Hi

I placed my order on the 30th November, when the offers were on 

thanks 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

@Daz2 wrote:

Hi

I placed my order on the 30th November, when the offers were on 

thanks 

This one, and did you place it online? I cannot see one for £120.

From 22.11.19 until 02.12.19 new to BT customers are eligible for a £100 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre Package, £125 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited, and a £125 Reward Card when ordering an Ultrafast Fibre 100 or 250 Package. Existing BT Broadband customers upgrading their BT broadband or those adding just BT TV are excluded.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Hi I thought it was £100 , however I was told when calling it was either £120 or £125 , I have been told may things when calling , I weals told I was eligible and to wait for the cooling off period, then I was told to wait for it and it would come through the post and that this takes up to a month , then I was told that they couldn’t understand why the reward card wasn’t showing on my account and that I was definitely entitled it and yet again wait, then it went to complaints department, then the call today offered me £30 , shocking way to treat someone who has being patient all this time , Disappointed to say the least 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 7

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 7 of 7

Hi @Daz2,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

Sorry that you've been told that you are no longer eligible for the reward when it was previously promised to you.  I will need your account details to check this out.  I can promise I'll be able to do anything but there is no harm having a look.
I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings