cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Reward card

Hi, I ordered (new customer) Superfast Fibre 1 unlim. on 20.Dec.2019 which was last day of the offer.

My  broadband was activated on the 08.Jan.2020

I was told to waite 14 days before my reward would show up on my reward account.

As of today, there is no sign of my reward.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Reward card

@Tim340 

Welcome to this user forum.

These were the offer dates for orders placed online only.

From 13.12.19 until 23.12.19 new to BT customers are eligible for a £60 Reward Card when ordering a Broadband Unlimited Package, £60 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre Essential Package, £80 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre Package, £110 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited, and a £110 Reward Card when ordering an Ultrafast Fibre 100 or 250 Package. Existing BT Broadband customers upgrading their BT broadband or those adding just BT TV are excluded

Provided you applied online via the BT website, then you should be able to see the reward on this page.

https://www.bt.com/manage/bt-reward-card/

If there were any changes to the order, then that can cause issues.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Thanks for quick response.

I bought through BROADBAND GENIE via MoneySavingExpert

The deal was £70 Amazon Voucher off them.

and £100 prepaid Mastercard from BT

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

I cannot see a £100 offer from BT, so you will have to wait for a moderator to look at it, as there have been a few recent posts about these offers.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Tim340 welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we'll chase up your £100 reward card.

cheers
John

0 Ratings