cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Reward card

Go to solution

Have had multiple emails telling me to login and claim my reward card for signing up, but every time I do I just get a black screen. Can anyone please help with this? Thank you

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Reward card

Go to solution

Hi @johnt420 

Welcome to the BT Community and thank you for posting.

I am sorry for the problems you're having claiming for your reward card.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @johnt420, thanks for sending over your details and I've claimed the reward card for you now.

Cheers

John

Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Thank you John, will I receive an email telling me what to do next? Nothing through as yet

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @johnt420 Yes, further emails will follow. Just to make you aware an email was sent to you at 10:15 am with a tracking link. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

thank you Neil!

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Hello, 

Can you help me too please? 
This is the very problem I have, I can select an old account from years ago, but when I select my new account its just the banner at the top and a blank page. 

Thank you

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @shaunpc,

Thank you post posting I'm sorry you haven't been able to claim your reward card. If you send me your details, I'll be able to give you a hand.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings