Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DWB51
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Reward cards for new Broadband packages

Go to solution

Hi, I have only used this community as I don’t want to bother BT at the present moment in time as they help other customers with more pressing needs. 

I have recently moved from Sky Broadband to BT Superfast Fibre. When arranging this deal I was offered an £80 BT reward card and a £40 M&S voucher as part of the deal. I have been with BT fir a couple of months now and heard nothing. 

I have desperately been looking for an email address without success to raise my issue. I have been trying to use live chat but it appears to be down with the high demand around the country. 

can anyone advise else to contact BT in respect if this matter?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Reward cards for new Broadband packages

Go to solution

@DWB51 

Have you tried to claim on this website Claim your BT Reward Card 

M&S card here https://broadbandbenefits.co.uk/marksandspencers/claim

Did you place your order online on BT.com

Or did you place your order via a third party website?

Were there any changes to the order?

0 Ratings
DWB51
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks for your response. I did use a comparison website to find my deal for Superfast Fibre 2 broadband. I took a photo of the offer before I proceeded to place my order as well.

I have just clicked through the two Lins that you have provided but neither worked.

BT claim my rewards came up with a message that I had no rewards to claim and when I clicked through to contact us link I was redirected to the main help page.

M&S voucher claim link - filled in all my order details and indicated that my order reference was not found.

DOnt really want to bother BT by phoning them at present with all the far more urgent things that they are dealing with.

Thought the live chat option would work or I could e-mail BT to investigate when they had the time.

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

@DWB51 

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @DWB51,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Our billing team on 0800800150 should be able to look into this for you. I'd recommend contacting them first as they can help today.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
DWB51
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks for all your help everyone with my query. 

Just go off the phone with BT using the contact telephone number provided. They were extremely helpful. They have raised a claim for my £40 M&S voucher on my behalf. Apparently there is a BT internal ref number which needs to be entered when claiming M&S rewards. My ref number was an external ref number beginning with VOL which M&S didn’t recognise. I should receive my voucher within 5 days of the claim. The £80 BT voucher has also been raised with the BT rewards teams on my behalf and they are also going to call me in the next 5 working days.  Great service from BT and this community. Many thanks to all who contributed. 

DanielS
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

That's great to see @DWB51.

Thanks for coming back and letting all of us on the Community know.

I hope you are keeping safe.

DanielS

0 Ratings