Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 14

Reward cards

Go to solution

I switched to BT Fibre 2 with the £100 Reward Card offer, but I am unable to claim my reward card.

Order was placed on the 10th June, switchover date was 24th June. I understand from other threads on here that you have to wait until the 14 day cooling off period has elapsed, although the page where you claim the reward says you can claim when your service is activated.

Either way, I think we are now over the cooling off period, and when I log in to My Rewards, it still says "There are no rewards waiting to be claimed."

Is there anything else I need to do to claim the reward card?

0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 2 of 14

Re: Reward cards

Go to solution

Any chance of any help with this please?

When I log in to My Rewards, it still says "There are no rewards waiting to be claimed."

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 14

Go to solution

Hi @locknut,

Welcome back to the Community and thanks for taking the time to post. Sorry that you have been unable to claim the Reward Card online. I have sent you a private message with information on how you can contact the mod team.

Thanks

Matt

Highlighted
Contributor
Message 4 of 14

Go to solution

Thanks for the reply @Matt-S .

I have replied to the pm with all of the relevant info. I understand this will go in a queue and that you are very busy, but I look forward to a reply - and receiving the reward card!

Thanks again, Paul

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 5 of 14

Go to solution

Well, things are sounding promising. I received an email and a text yesterday to say that my reward card is being processed and will be posted out soon.

Thanks to the mods here that helped, it's much appreciated!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 6 of 14

Go to solution

Reward card arrived in the post today, all registered and sorted.

Thanks again to all those who contributed!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 7 of 14

Go to solution

You wil recieve your reward sorry for the inconvinience

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 8 of 14

Go to solution

Hi @locknut,

I'm happy you've received your reward card and thank you for taking the time to post back.

PaddyB

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 9 of 14

Go to solution

Is there an updated Terms and Conditions as https://www.bt.com/manage/bt-reward-card/ is still showing dates in Jan and Feb and no mention of orders places in August ? 

Seems a bit off to be advertising a reward but not letting new customers confirm if they are eligible or not. 

Reward Card Offer Dates - Broadband

• From 31.01.20 until 06.02.20 new to BT customers are eligible for a £100 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited, Existing BT Broadband customers upgrading their BT broadband or those adding just BT TV are excluded.

• From 10.01.20 until 16.01.20 new to BT customers are eligible for a £70 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited, and a £90 Reward Card when ordering an Ultrafast Fibre 100 or 250 Package. Existing BT Broadband customers upgrading their BT broadband or those adding just BT TV are excluded.

• From 03.01.20 until 09.01.20 new to BT customers are eligible for a £40 Reward Card when ordering a Broadband Unlimited Package, £70 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre Package, £80 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited, and a £100 Reward Card when ordering an Ultrafast Fibre 100 or 250 Package. Existing BT Broadband customers upgrading their BT broadband or those adding just BT TV are excluded.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 10 of 14

Go to solution

Hi @JB_99 sorry the information on the offers has not been updated. Are you seeking help with a reward card for your order?

If so let me know the date of your order and date your broadband connection was activated and I will help you further.

cheers

John

0 Ratings