cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TedH
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 18

Rewards Cards

Hi it seems to be an ongoing problem that BT is having with Rewards Cards & Tech Incentive / Gifts has anyone any idea when this will be brought up to date ?

0 Ratings
17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 18

Re: Rewards Cards

The main issue with Reward Cards, is that people do not realize they have to actually claim them.

As far as the gifts are concerned, people have to wait 30 days after activation.

What problem do you have?

0 Ratings
TedH
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 18

How would you claim them, I can’t see anywhere to claim on my BT ?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 18

@TedH wrote:

How would you claim them, I can’t see anywhere to claim on my BT ?

https://www.bt.com/manage/bt-reward-card/

0 Ratings
TedH
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 18

Hi sorry found it now but still can't see redeem gift any suggestions as to where that is ?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 18

Has your service been active for 30 days yet?

If so, you should have received a claim code by email.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 18

Hi @TedH,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting.

If you're looking to claim your free tech gift, you'll receive an email 30 days after the activation of your service.

When did your service go active?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
TedH
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 18

BT Purecard

Hi everyone sorry to be a pain but < always a bad thing anyway, when I signed up for BT I "got" £100 for Fibre and £45 for phone and a free gift, I claimed the card which I was allowed to which left 1 to claim but when I claimed both cards seemed to be claimed it arrived last week so I activated it today at 19-40 to discover £100 on the card with 1 card seemingly outstanding somewhere and still no "free" gift, this isn't good BT it's kinda breaking the deal I signed up for which isn't good for keeping customers, I mean I don't pay just some of my bill now do I ?

0 Ratings
TedH
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 18

Hi Paddy my apologies for taking so long to reply 02-30rise  rota weeks anyways my service was activated on the sixth of JulyScreenshot 2019-08-15 at 19.56.02.png

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 18

Hi, @TedH thanks for the replying, the reward card for your BT mobile order can only be claimed after you've had service for 30 days and as @PaddyB mentioned you should have got an email regarding the gift 30 days after your broadband was activated, I'm sorry this hasn't happened.

I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team and we'll be happy to help. 

0 Ratings