cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TedH
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 18

Re: Rewards Cards

Yes I’m aware that it can only be claimed after 30 days but when I claimed the first card on the 7th or 8th both cards then showed up as and are still showing up as claimed  but the second card shouldn’t have been redeemable until the 9th so sorry I thought I’d made that clear 

0 Ratings
TedH
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 18

Nothing from BT apart from Bill mail

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 18

@TedH Sorry that was my fault. If you click on this link Private Message you'll have a message from me. 

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 18

Hi @TedH  I just wanted to check that you have now placed the order for your free gift OK. Post back and let me know.

cheers
John

0 Ratings
TedH
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 18

Hi yes sorry I have placed the order “Echo” which is on back order seemingly as for other card well......

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 18

Hi @TedH,

Thank you for posting back I'm happy you've been able to place your order for the Free Tech Gift. 

There have been stock issues with the echo as the offer was more popular than expected. I hope you enjoy the new Echo when it arrives.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 18

Hi @TedH  The promotions team have got back to me about the reward card for the BT Mobile. They have ordered up the card for you know and you should see the order on your online account. It will be with you within the next 30 days. 

Post back and let me know that you receive all ok and if not I'll be happy to help you further. 

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
TedH
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 18

Resolved and Closed 😂

image.png 

I’ve had 1Echo G2 Plus, 2 Echo 2’s & 1Echo Dot and I’m picking up a 2nd Plus Wednesday all from Amazon since Friday the only lag was work / ordering / delivery  schedule and the screenshot below was taken at 22-54        27-08-19 ! this isn’t about affordability this is about principle and BT you are sadly lacking in that department 

image.png

image.png

I honestly can’t see this being a long term relationship, if BT can’t stand by an agreement then I fail to see why customers should 

0 Ratings