Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Kblair
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Rewards card not received

Go to solution
Not received rewards card
Orderd my card on the 22nd September waited the 30days nothing then emailed bt told it would be 10 more working days still no card contacted by again said they would need to investigate but this would take 5 working days can anybody help they just seem to be phobing me off
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES
Message 2 of 4

Re: Rewards card not received

Go to solution

Hi @Kblair,

I'm sorry you haven't received your BT Rewards Card. I'll be able to chase this for you. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @Kblair,

Thank you for sending in your details. I've passed on your details to my colleagues in the Rewards Team and I've asked them to investigate. It normally takes them around 48 hours to get back to me and I'll post back an update as soon as I know more.

Thanks

PaddyB

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @Kblair,

The Rewards Team have got back to me and they've apologised for the delay. They've had to request a new rewards card and this will arrive in the next 30 days.

Thanks

PaddyB

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings