cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Rewards card query

Go to solution

Good evening everyone, I suspect that I am going to ask a question that has been asked many times before, and which I see the moderators are very good at assisting with.  So, here goes...recently I switched to BT as my mobile phone provider.  I only needed the 5gb plan, but it offered a reward card which I thought would be a nice bonus.  I’ve waited just over 30 days to make a claim but when I login to the myBT site and try to claim a reward I am told that I have none to claim.  I am shocked to see just how many people seem to experience this issue but, as I said at the start, the moderators seem to know the answer (they must be sick and tired of BT’s inefficiency).  Thanks for any guidance.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Rewards card query

Go to solution

Hi @Jonathanmbentley

You can also make a claim via the Chase my reward card link. Make sure you include the VOL or order reference 

Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @Dean007.  Thanks for the suggestion.  I shall try that today and will post back.

Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

@Dean007, your advice was spot-on.  I have had a response from BT to the effect that they will issue a reward card within the next 30-45 days.  Thanks for your assistance.

0 Ratings