cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 7

Rewards card wrong amount

Hi Guy,

Can anyone help i got my rewards card through today and the amount is only for £100 I originally ordered on 9th November and i should have got £100 or £125 but then a further amount of £60 because i took the mobile sim card also ?

Not sure how to rectify

Thanks 😊
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Expert
Message 2 of 7

Re: Rewards card wrong amount

What package and sim plan did you order ?

For broadband the rewards card states :
From 09.11.18 until 15.11.18 new to BT customers are eligible for a £60 BT Reward Card when ordering a Broadband Unlimited Package, £70 BT Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre Essential Unlimited Package, £100 BT Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre Unlimited Package, £120 BT Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited, Superfast Fibre 3 or 4 Plus

From 9 November to 15 November 2018 new BT Mobile customers who buy their plans online are eligible for the following:

SIM Only plans

• £10 BT Reward Card when you order the 500MB plan or higher.
  • £20 BT Reward Card when you order the 1GB plan or higher.
  • £30 BT Reward Card when you order the 3GB plan or higher.
  • £40 BT Reward Card when you order the 6GB plan or higher.
  • £50 BT Reward Card when you order the 10GB plan or higher.
  • £60 BT Reward Card when you order the 20GB plan or higher.
  • £70 BT Reward Card when you order the 40GB plan or higher.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 7

So it was the 20GB i knew it was around £60 i got for it but i only have the £100 from the TV & Broadband
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 4 of 7

If you got to www.bt.com/claimmyreward and look at the FAQ's, there is a link that says 'Having difficulties claiming or recieving your rewards card ?'

Click on that and it opens a link to contact the rewards team, the link is Here for quickness but it allows you to contact the reward team directly, fill out the form and they'll be in touch.

*Edit*

Just a thought but you have the broadband and TV rewards card because you're outside the 14 day cooling off period, however with BT Mobile you get 30 days, it'll most likely arrive sometime after December 10th, right now you can still change your mind on the mobile 🙂

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 7

Thank you so much for the help I really appreciate that 👍🏼
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 6 of 7

Not a problem, happy to help 🙂

Also remember you get free BT Sports mobile app as you have 6GB data or more, having said that you might already have it with your BT TV package if you added sport.
If you do wish to claim the free BT Sport mobile app just visit www.bt.com/sportonthego

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 7 of 7

Yeah im a 23yr old girl BT sports doesn't quite excite me !! But thanks so much
0 Ratings