cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
carlylou2k19
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Rewards card

Hi i took put broadband on the 21st december and i went live on the 9th january i took out fibre fast broadband and i was suppose to gt a 70 reward card now i contacted bt saying i had no rewards and i didnt have any emails but when i took it out it said bout 70 rwards card can someone please help me thanks. It was superfast broadband deal 

6 REPLIES 6
-Richie-
Expert
Message 2 of 7

Re: Rewards card

Did you place your order to join BT online through www.bt.com and not via the phone ? orders over the phone do not qualify for a rewards card, you're too early to claim, if you went live on 09/01/2020 then you're still within the 14 day cooling off period, it'll be next week when you can claim.
Also what broadband did you order ? Superfast Essential includes a £60 reward card, Superfast Fibre came with a £80 reward card. there was no £70 card available on that date.

From www.bt.com/claimmyreward :
From 13.12.19 until 23.12.19 new to BT customers are eligible for a £60 Reward Card when ordering a Broadband Unlimited Package, £60 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre Essential Package, £80 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre Package, £110 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited, and a £110 Reward Card when ordering an Ultrafast Fibre 100 or 250 Package. Existing BT Broadband customers upgrading their BT broadband or those adding just BT TV are excluded

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
carlylou2k19
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

It was online and it was super fast fibre 1 I took out thanks.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Hi @carlylou2k19 thanks for the update as -Richie- has said you should be able to claim this on the 24th of the month after the 14 days has passed. Post back and let us know if you need any further help then and we will be happy to help you.

cheers
John

0 Ratings
carlylou2k19
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Ok thank you for your help 😁

0 Ratings
carlylou2k19
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

Hi I'm still not seeing anything in the claim rewards part can anyone help me plz 😁

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hi @carlylou2k19,

Thanks for posting back!

I'm sorry that you're still having problems claiming for the reward card.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings