cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Clairwilko
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Rewards offer

Hi there, I signed up to Bt Phone/Broadband in December through the Uswitch site.  There was a reward offer of £120 Mastercard and a M&S gift card at the time and being so near to Christmas I signed up straight away thinking that the cards would come in handy.  I followed up with BT at the beginning of January only to be contacted today to say there was no offer.   I clearly remember it being so and have told them this only for them to email back saying that there was an offer but it ran out on the 2nd Dec and I placed my order on the 3rd December.  There is clearly an issue their end as the offer was listed when I placed my order.  

Has anyone experienced something similar.  Ive tried to get evidence of the offer but I can't find anything online?  TIA

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Rewards offer

@Clairwilko 

Here is the list of December dates for the reward card.

• From 08.12.19 until 12.12.19 new to BT customers are eligible for a £70 Reward Card when ordering a Broadband Unlimited Package, £70 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre Essential Package, £100 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre Package, £120 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited, and a £120 Reward Card when ordering an Ultrafast Fibre 100 or 250 Package. Existing BT Broadband customers upgrading their BT broadband or those adding just BT TV are excluded.
  • From 22.11.19 until 02.12.19 new to BT customers are eligible for a £100 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre Package, £125 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited, and a £125 Reward Card when ordering an Ultrafast Fibre 100 or 250 Package. Existing BT Broadband customers upgrading their BT broadband or those adding just BT TV are excluded.

There was no reward card offered on the date you placed your order.

This would be the M&S oiffer.

uSwitch (£30) – for orders of BT Superfast Fibre or Superfast Fibre 2 packages between 22nd November –5th December – Claim by 5th March 2020

You must claim for this, its not automatic.

https://www.broadbandbenefits.co.uk/marksandspencers/

0 Ratings