cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Rewards

I signed up to a new package online which went live on 16.1.20. When I signed up I was told I would receive a BT rewards card and a M&S reward card. When I log into claim my reward card, it says there is nothing to claim, and when I try to claim the M&S voucher, my VOL order number isn’t recognised. Can anyone advise as to how to claim? Thank you. 
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Rewards

@jennaedwards9 

Welcome to this user forum.

What date did you place your online order?

Its the sales reference not the order (VOL) number you need to claim the M&S voucher.

If you cannot find it then try https://www.bt.com/appsordermgmt/secure/listoforders.do

Look for the sales reference on this page, top right.

It may also be on the email you received from BT, confirming your order, or the second email confirming order completion after activation.

If not, then billing live chat should be able to give it to you.

on this page https://www.bt.com/help/home/contactus/#/account-and-billing/bill-payments-and-charges

Chat link is shown near the bottom of that page.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Hi, 

Thank you for your reply - I have now managed to claim the M&S reward card from the advice you gave.

I am still unable to claim the BT Reward card - my order date was Sun 12 Jan 2020. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

Did you place your order online?

These were the reward for online orders during that period.

From 10.01.20 until 16.01.20 new to BT customers are eligible for a £70 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited, and a £90 Reward Card when ordering an Ultrafast Fibre 100 or 250 Package. Existing BT Broadband customers upgrading their BT broadband or those adding just BT TV are excluded.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 5

Hi @jennaedwards9,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry that the reward card isn't showing in your profile in order for you to raise your claim.  I'm pleased you got the claim for the M&S voucher put through.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings