Did you mean: 
Highlighted
United77
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Roll over of contract

Go to solution

Hi All,

I called the options team as my current contract is coming to an end. I’m on BT fibre plus with a discount for the contract duration. 

I obviously don’t want to pay the full price, so asked about offers for re-contracting. I was told that there are no current offers for this package, however due to a recent policy change, the discounted price would continue after my contract end date.  I’m skeptical about this as I would have expected to have been formally told this by BT.  Also my bills still say that my price will increase at my contract end date.  

Has anyone else been told this or can a mod confirm if this is true?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Danathan
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: Roll over of contract

Go to solution

On a 'Halo' (Fibre Plus) package the price does not now increase at the end of the contract. Other things on the account may increase in price. BT Sport will increase in some circumstances if you have no broadband contract for example. I would call in again for some clarity if I were you.

Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @United77, thanks for posting, I can confirm that @Danathan is correct we've changed the name of BT Plus to Halo today and it now includes a price promise so when your contract ends the price will not increase and you'll never pay more than a new customer.

United77
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Thanks to both of you. 

0 Ratings