Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
1934hun
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Rubbish SERVICE, BILLING A JOKE

I have had touble and BAD SERVICE from BT from the moment i joined them 2 months ago, they broke two connection dates as they did not have the lines,gave me two account numbers and have constantly CHARGED ME TWICE for everything, cut my service because I would not pay the DOUBLE bill, charged me to re-connect the service they agreed they were wrong about AND ARE NOW THREATENING ME AGAIN TO CUT SERVICE for the bill they agreed I DID NOT OWE. Please do not be tempted to join BT...... Very DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER..

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: Rubbish SERVICE, BILLING A JOKE

Welcome to the forum. I'm asking the moderators to look into this for you and they will post contact info here in the morning.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 3 of 3

Re: Rubbish SERVICE, BILLING A JOKE

Hi 1934hun, 

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your post. 

I am sorry that there was a delay in getting your services active and you were charged twice and now have a bill that's not due. I am more than happy to help with this. 

Can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile and I will take it from there.

Cheers,

OlgaC 

Community ModeratorOlga
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings