cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rockyuk
Message 1 of 6

Rude Customer Services AGAIN!

Hi Everyone,

Not sure what everyone's expereince is with customer services but today another argument and poor service from BT to the point of not wanting to be a BT customer ANYMORE! This is not exceptable behaviour from anyone no matter BT customer services. Can i get someone from a UK based customer service team contact me ASAP please.

Thanks

Mark

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Rude Customer Services AGAIN!

this is a customer help customer forum  your post does not go to bt

maybe if you gave more detail of your problem someone may be able to help or point you in right direction

did you try live chat  

live chat

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 6

Hi Rockyuk,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting!

Sorry that you've had a poor experience.  Send us over your details and we'll get you sorted from here.  Click on my username and under the "about me" section of my profile you'll see the link to get in touch with us.

Cheers

Robbie

0 Ratings
Rockyuk
Message 4 of 6

Hi Imjolly,
The issue is customer services and I know this is not a customer services forum. But after trying to tweet, live chat and phones calls being dropped please tell me where else I should go for help?

The issue in the first place is customer services and would not have resorted to a forum post if I could speak to someone any other way!

Mark
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 6

i suggest you take up RobbieMac's offer of help the forum mods will take personal ownership of the problem until fully resolved and give you a single point of contact in the UK
Rockyuk
Message 6 of 6

I will as soon as I get off the train and i am at home thankyou.
0 Ratings