Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
polish
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 29

SAINSBURY GIFT CARD WOULD LIKE A REPLY PLEASE

Go to solution

BT infinity and tv package installed on 19.5.14, upgraded to infinity and £100 sains gift card was in the offer, I note other users have had the same problem with upgrading to infinity and not receiving their cards!  would someone please reply to me as other messages have been ignored!  not good when been a customer for 30 years!!

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
28 REPLIES 28
polish
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 29

Go to solution

Bt infinity and TV set up 19.5.14, filled in the £100 sainsbury gift card email sent by BT the same day, have not heard a thing!!  would one of the mods let me know who to contact.  We are existing customers who took the option of upgrading to BT infinity with the offer of the free voucher. 

Would someone please reply, not at all impressed but looks like this subject is not being taken seriously

many thanks

0 Ratings
polish
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 29

Go to solution

Upgraded to BT infinity and TV package and was installed on 19.5.14,filled in the £100 sainsbury gift card emailed to me by BT - not heard a thing.

Having looked on line see other customers have had problems with regard to this gift card when upgrading as current customers!!! we have been with BT for over 30 years do not expect this type of service!!!

Please could the moderators get back to me as previous messages have been ignored!! many thanks

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 29

Re: SAINSBURY GIFT CARD WOULD LIKE A REPLY PLEASE

Go to solution

Hi Polish,

Sorry to hear you haven't received your gift card. I'll be able to help. Please send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

polish
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 29

Go to solution

Hi how do I find my URL?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 29

Go to solution

Here it is https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/SAINSBURY-GIFT-CARD-WOULD-LIKE-A-REPLY-PLEASE/m-p/1301857...   Just copy and paste

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
polish
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 29

Go to solution

Many thanks Stuart and IM Jolly for your help and patience,  have now been contacted and the issue is being solved.

0 Ratings
Mo9
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 29

Go to solution

Hi, would just like to ask if when you say the matter is now being resolved if they are sending your gift card? I am still being told that there wasn't an offer on at that time yet, like you, I was given the option for a £100 gift card for upgrading, successfully applied for it and then nothing.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 29

Go to solution

its a joke,am having the same issues from 23 may and still waiting what a joke bt is 

0 Ratings
polish
Aspiring Expert
Message 10 of 29

Go to solution

Hi MO9

Sorry the issue was supposed to be resolved, but it HAS NOT!! They are still saying that we are not eligible but I know what we saw and signed up for like yourself.  Hope the mods read this and get involved yet again!!! and yes John BT are a joke!

0 Ratings