Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
polish
Aspiring Expert
Message 21 of 29

Re: SAINSBURY GIFT CARD WOULD LIKE A REPLY PLEASE

Go to solution

Hi eventually the complaints manager dealt with it for me all to my satisfaction, do not give up nor take the awful emails that are sent from BT voucher team, the lady dealing with my case was not at all impressed with the emails that were being sent out to customers.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
staylor995
Message 22 of 29

Go to solution

I too am having serious problems obtaining my Sainsubury £125 gift card which was the main reason I added BT Infiinity to my existing two phone lines instead of going with Virgin.  Jumped through all the hoops, got a confimation on 29/4, waited 6 weeks (vs promised 4 weeks), called Customer Service Doncaster oinly to be told the "computer rejected it" and there was no one I could speak with about it (no incoming calls on the online team- go figure...) and I could file a request for investigation and would hear back in 2 weeks!   I suspect that like others in similar situation, as there were serious billing problems with my online order and I had to speak with Customer Service to fix the overcharges, the "computer" took that as a non-online order.  Sounds to me that BT tries hard to reject the Gift Cards and I shouldn't have to waste so much time on something so simple.  How do I get my card which I'm contractually entitled to as part of my package?  Thank you

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 23 of 29

Go to solution
Please use this form to chase up your Sainsbury Gift Card.

https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/6090

This is the same method that the forum moderators would use. There is a delay in issuing gift cards at the moment.*
nathan1
Message 24 of 29

Go to solution
Having been given the run around trying to get my gift cards. I still am no better off.... Why cant you email them then they call you and sort it out then.
. But no was told to forward my email on but lmao as not given who to... When called customer service they said email bt GRRRRR
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 25 of 29

Go to solution
@nathan1

This is a customer to customer self help forum posts made here do not go to BT although the forum is moderated by BT not every post is read I suggest you also use the form i posted earlier
nathan1
Message 26 of 29

Go to solution
John 46. I am aware of your point. Thank you anyway
0 Ratings
andy1gray
Message 27 of 29

Go to solution

please help, i keep speaking to Bt as i have not received my voucher but never get anywhere.

I purchased my bt broadband on line and it comes with £100 voucher. I have spoken to bt several times byt never get anywhere. it was installed mid September.

Please can someone help!!!!!!!!!!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 28 of 29

Go to solution
Please use this form to chase up your Sainsbury Gift Card.

https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/6090

This is the same method that the forum moderators would use. There is a delay in issuing gift cards at the moment
0 Ratings
Message 29 of 29
Moved:

Go to solution
0 Ratings