cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AR_Help
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

SORRY SOMETHING WENT WRONG

I have been trying now for a few days to see what sort of Broadband packages might be available at my parents house to see if I can get them a better deal with BT than the one they are currently on.

I put in the postcode and landline and I get the message below ! SORRY SOMETHING WENT WRONG.

It doesnt exactly fill any of us with confidence in BT if they cannot even get that bit right !

Whats going on does anyone know ?

BT are not exactly filling me with confidenceBT are not exactly filling me with confidence

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: SORRY SOMETHING WENT WRONG

You should phone the BT Options Team on 0800.800.030 and you should be able to negotiate a better deal.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 3 of 5

@AR_Help sorry about that.  We’re updating our systems and we hope this will be fixed soon. 

0 Ratings
conrad
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 5

The same applies trying to access the personalised offers - you get directed to a page stating that you are a new customer trying to rejoin BT. Even the Value team can't process things as it has to be done via the offline team apparently.

0 Ratings
AR_Help
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Ahh well never mind. We went somewhere else and chose a broadband provider whos website actually worked.

Your loss - perhaps you should take this as a learning experience. How to lose customers !

0 Ratings