cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nabila123
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 15

Re: SWITCHING FROM BT TO VIRGIN MEDIA

I do know that i still got to pay this month’s BT bill which arrives on the 23rd and is around the £50 mark.
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 15

Its worth looking at you list of orders, to see when they were made https://www.bt.com/appsordermgmt/secure/listoforders.do

You should be able to view the contract terms as well.

0 Ratings
Nabila123
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 15

Found my answer, BT’s renewal letter and their live chat had confused me into thinking that my contract was going to end in 12 Months from 25th Jan 2018, however now by going into the orders section i have found out that i am in a 18 Month contract not a 12 Month. What phone number shall i ring BT on and tell them to cancel the cancellation and my transfer to Virgin?
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 15

@Nabila123 wrote:
Found my answer, BT’s renewal letter and their live chat had confused me into thinking that my contract was going to end in 12 Months from 25th Jan 2018, however now by going into the orders section i have found out that i am in a 18 Month contract not a 12 Month. What phone number shall i ring BT on and tell them to cancel the cancellation and my transfer to Virgin?

That would explain the large charge. You will have to contact Virgin as soon as possible, just in case they try and charge you.

Two options, try the Value Team on 0800 800 030. Or just call 0800 800 150.

The value team may be your best option.

0 Ratings
-Richie-
Guru
Message 15 of 15

@Nabila123wrote:

You would ring Virgin Media and cancel, once they cancel the takeover, your BT services remain live.

It's worth noting now might be a good time to see what BT can offer on a new promotion, were you leaving due to cost or not happy with the service, if it's just cost then see what's on offer.

0 Ratings