Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
jayjay32
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 16

Sainsbury's Gift card is a huge con

Go to solution

I am so so annoyed and disappointed with BT. I actually feel like i have been conned by them. 

I signed up for BT in November 2015 as i wanted a more reliable broadband provider. I was lured in by the promise of a £125 Sainsbury's voucher. I at first thought i would have received it by Christmas, but no. Then i thought maybe a Christening in February. Through many, many emails going back and forth between us. One minute i am eligible, the next i'm not. I have every single email. I am just so annoyed and upset. I feel i have been well and truly conned, tricked. 

0 Ratings
15 REPLIES 15
jayjay32
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 16

Re: sainsbury vouchers

Go to solution

I joined in November 2015 and i also have not recieved my voucher. I have emailed BT, filled in the form and even chatted live all to no avail. I think its a joke. A big fat joke. 

Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 16

Re: Sainsbury's Gift card is a huge con

Go to solution
I have asked a moderator to help you they will post their contact link here
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 16

Go to solution
@jayjay32

a forum moderator has been asked to help you on your own post
0 Ratings
jayjay32
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 16

Go to solution

Thank you @john46

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 16

Go to solution

@jayjay32 Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username .

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
The4thearl
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 16

Go to solution

I've had the same issue with my pre paid MasterCard, I think your right, it's a con to get you signed up. I've been told all sorts of lies like you, 

The4thearl
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 16

Go to solution

I have had the same problem as you, lies after lies, I'm going to contact bbc watchdog, I reckon it might be more widespread than they are letting on, hope you get sorted in the end though,

The4thearl
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 16

Go to solution
Do forum rules state that we are not allowed to discuss with fellow members if we are all experiencing the same problem,
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 16

Go to solution
I have asked a moderator to help you they will post their contact link here
0 Ratings