cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Message 361 of 717

Re: Sainsburys Gift Card Offer

Go to solution
This may help you If you have any difficulties claiming or receiving your gift card you can contact us online or by calling 0800 731 0286 (you'll need to select option 2).
0 Ratings
Redvi
Beginner
Message 362 of 717

Go to solution

Thanks John46. That was my starting point to call that number having seen it on the FAQ on the Sainsburys claim site. 

They told me they had nothing to do with them as they were not administrating the cards themselves. She asked me to go to BT.com and go to contact us. I sent an email and have received no reply. Yesterday, i then went on live chat but got nowhere. I am at the stage where they are not keeping their side of the bargain so why should i? I had no problems with my Sky broadband but was tempting by Fibre and the £100 gift card was the deal maker

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 363 of 717

Go to solution
ok then i would expect the forum mods here may be able to help you once they read your post they will post back here with a contact link to them
0 Ratings
Message 364 of 717

Go to solution

Hi Redvi,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the post, I'm really sorry to hear about the problems you have had claiming the vouchers. Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile under the 'about me' section to send me in your order details and I'll be happy to help. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Highlighted
daffodil12
Beginner
Message 365 of 717

Go to solution

Hi Neil0

I recieved my gift card and went to Sainsburys to use it only to find it was BLANK. Phoned BT who said all they can do is record it as lost!! but I had already registered the card on Sainsburys site after finding out it was blank thinking that was what I had to do to get the gift card activated. Emailed BT and have heard nothing. Can you help sort this out? The Sainsbury website states the card has never had any amount of money posted onto it and I have a print out from the store.

0 Ratings
lump
Aspiring Contributor
Message 366 of 717

Go to solution

I forgot about this. So, am I still going to get this seeing as BT messed up my order? Or is this something else that I dont get? No internet, no bt sport, no sainsburys vouchers...

0 Ratings
Message 367 of 717

Go to solution

Hi daffodil12,

Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile under the 'about me' section to send in your details and we'll get this reported to the voucher team. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

@lump we'll be able to look into that for you also when we are dealing with your complaint.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
davew28
Beginner
Message 368 of 717

Go to solution

Hello,

I am having real problems getting my "promised" gift voucher from Sainsburys. It didn't arrive in the "promised" 45 days since I switched. Then I raised Incident: *****-****** and it was "promised" in 15 working days.

Still nothing

So I raised Incident: ******-******and it was "promised" in 15 working days which has expired today.

Why are BT so bad at fulfilling promises.

I'm afraid I am less than impressed.

It shouldn't take all this effort to claim what was "promised"

I guess most people don't bother and that is what BT are relying on

Dave

0 Ratings
Regor
Beginner
Message 369 of 717

Not received Sainsbury's Gift Voucher yet

Go to solution

Hi

Started with BT Broadband on 9/7/13. I do qualify for a Sainsbury gift voucher.

I filled in the online form, received notification of its receipt and then waited 45 days. Did not receive voucher so followed up online to discover the 45 days had now become 60 days. That time is now up. I resubmitted my claim on 9/9/13 but have not received any confirmation of receipt of this claim.

My patience is being tested. Apparently other forum members have experienced this problem and I am posting here hoping that someone can provide a way to resolve my problem.

Regards

Regor

0 Ratings
Message 370 of 717

Re: Not received Sainsbury's Gift Voucher yet

Go to solution

Hi Regor,

Welcome and thhanks for posting. I can look into this for you if you wish. Drop me an email with the details. You'll find the "contact us" form in the about me section of my profile. Once I have the details we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings