Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
neilfb
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 717

Sainsbury's Voucher

Go to solution

It occurred to me half an hour ago that I'd not received the £50 Sainsbury's voucher that was an enticement when I signed up to Infinity a month ago. So I emailed BT through MyBT asking when it would be sent. The phone rang 5 minutes later and it was a lovely lady from BT. She asked whether I'd actually applied online for the voucher and when I said that I didn't know you had to, she said she would do it for me, which she duly did. I'm told it will arrive within the next 20 days. Thank you BT for such excellent customer service.

0 Ratings
716 REPLIES
aangus
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 717

£50 Sainsbury Voucher Offer

Go to solution

Hi

I am having differculty finding the link to the web page for the Sainsbury Voucher Offer that was part of the Broadband package I have got.    Can anyone point me to the right web page?

much appreciated

angus

0 Ratings
aangus
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 717

Here it is!

Go to solution
Duck
Beginner
Message 3 of 717

Sainsbury £50 Voucher

Go to solution

I'd forgotten I'd applied for this when I got Infinity, just dropped through the door Smiley Happy

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 717

Re: Sainsbury £50 Voucher

Go to solution
Nice little present Smiley Wink
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
gurka
Contributor
Message 5 of 717

Go to solution

How long ago did you order and go live ?

0 Ratings
Duck
Beginner
Message 6 of 717

Go to solution

I ordered mid-Febrary and went live on 27th February.

Mister_C
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 717

Go to solution

Duck wrote:

I'd forgotten I'd applied for this when I got Infinity, just dropped through the door Smiley Happy

Thanks for reminding me. I had my Infinity installed on the 13th of this month and had forgotten to apply for this. Should be a nice bonus and will offset some of the cost of the service. Smiley Happy
0 Ratings
prinknash
Expert
Message 8 of 717

Go to solution

Yes, mine arrived this morning. Before passing it my wife, I thought I'd check (by ringing the number on the back of the card) that it did have £50 on it. The automated system recognised the card number all right but then asked for my PIN - and of course I don't know if I have one or, if so, what it is. Presumably when my wife tries to use it she won't be asked for a PIN?

p

0 Ratings
machasm
Contributor
Message 9 of 717

Go to solution
Mine came through yesterday as well. Haven't used it yet so am assuming it has the £50 on it as promised.
0 Ratings