Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
JadeLeanne
Message 1 of 12

Sainsburys voucher

Hello,
Has anyone else had trouble claiming their sainsburys voucher from bt? I signed up to the infinity package based on the voucher offer. When I had my internet installed I made the voucher claim but haven't had a response. I've also sent a follow up enquiry but again no one has responded!
0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 12

Re: Sainsburys voucher

Welcome to this customer forum.

Please use this form to chase up your Sainsbury Gift Card.

https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/6090

This is the same method that the forum moderators would use. There is a delay in issuing gift cards at the moment.

0 Ratings
JadeLeanne
Message 3 of 12

Thanks Keith. This is the form I've already used. I waited 30 days from submitting my initial claim as directed and it's been another 3 weeks since I submitted this form. Any idea how long the delay is? Did you ever receive your card? It's quite poor that bt don't even send you an acknowledgement advising that there are currently delays.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 12

The forum moderators say there is quite a long delay at the moment due to the backlog created by the black Friday offer, and the Christmas period.

I am one the original BT Broadband customers, there were no offers on those days, and broadbands speeds were half a megabit Smiley Wink

If you read the threads on this board, you will see that delays receiving the Sainsbury Gift Card, are quite common. It a plastic card, which just looks like a store card. Its not paper vouchers.

I often wonder how many people did not realise that, and simply binned it, thinking it was simply Sainsbury offering them a free store card?

0 Ratings
JadeLeanne
Message 5 of 12

I've definitely not had anything sent to me. Do you think I should wait a bit longer or submit another form?

I can't help but wonder if they hope a certain number of people will just forget about it!
0 Ratings
wedd1ng528
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 12

Is this deja vu? I'm sure there has been at least one other similar instance in the past where BT was seen to be dragging its heels over the issue of promo vouchers. I can't be bothered to do a forum search but I bet there are others here who were victims!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Mistakes and embarrasing goofs in e-mails are only discovered when you've sent them!
0 Ratings
Louisebigny
Message 7 of 12

Hi
I'm have the same problem have call them 3 time had a live chat with them and they sed I would get a email but I hve not had a thing. I'm not happy with this custom server this this was the big thing that made us move over to bt £100 gift card.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 12

Welcome to this customer forum.

Please use this form to chase up your Sainsbury Gift Card.

https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/6090

This is the same method that the forum moderators would use. There is a delay in issuing gift cards at the moment.

0 Ratings
Louisebigny
Message 9 of 12

I have fill that out and I have not got anything back from that to
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 12

all you can do is wait they are busy
0 Ratings